Green Plumbing - Environmentally Sound Practices
Green Plumbing in Jackson Tn. is one of the fastest growing topics in the Plumbing industry. Green Plumbing is basically plumbing that uses less energy, less water, less chemicals for a better, cleaner environment (and a lower utilities bill). Our Plumber Inc. is you Jackson Tn. area experts!
Systems That Conserve Water
From toilets that use less water per flush to faucets that use less water to showerheads that use less water, at Our Plumbing Inc. specializes in fixtures that both function well and conserve water.
- We feature Gerber and Toto and kitchen and bath fixtures that lead the industry in water efficient designs.
Hot Water Heating Systems
Hot water heating is the second largest energy hog in most Jackson Tennessee homes. By choosing the right equipment, locating it properly, and utilizing effective hot water re-cirulation systems when appropriate, substantial reductions in energy cost and hot water waste can be achieved.
Our Plumber Inc. offers a wide range of innovative water heating products:
- Tankless water heaters by Rinnai and Navien have several distinct advantages. They are very efficient and only heat hot water as you use it with no stand-by losses.They are very compact, so they save space and can be located very close to your primary points of use which can help save time and water waiting for hot water to arrive after opening a tap.
- Drain cleaning is a big part of our business. We feature remote camera inspection of drain systems that prevents unnecessary excavation and property damage. We also use the latest environmentally-friendly biological drain openers.
- We are the leading Jackson Tennessee experts in reclaiming your rain water. We can use the water we reclaim for your yard irrigation, clothes washing, and save you 1.6 gallons of water every time you flush a toilet. This saves you allot of money on your utility bills and plays a huge role in helping the environment.
- Hot water re-circulations systems make sense in many applications. We feature Grundfos pumps and controls that an deliver hot water quickly to your points of use and will sharply reduce hot water waste.